“**This posting is for our cluster partner, OLG**”
|Location:||Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada|
|OLG Site or Facility:||Foster Drive Office|
|Number of Positions:||2|
|Length of Contract:|
|Posting Expiry Date:||12/5/2018|
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
The location of this position is posted as Sault Ste. Marie ON; however, it may be filled in either Toronto or Sault Ste. Marie. Applicants from both regions are encouraged to apply.
Execute audit and consulting assignments in accordance with planned audit scope according to OLG’s internal audit standards (which are compliant with the Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) standards), support the identification and assessment of key business process risks/controls and assist in the creation of audit reports to best support the successful achievement of the audit objectives
What you will be doing:
- Work with Senior Audit Managers and Audit Directors to facilitate the execution of audit and consulting engagements and liaise with stakeholders in order to collect information and clarify audit findings and observations
- Gather, organize, interpret and synthesize data to formulate appropriate audit conclusions for audit engagements
- Coordinate and schedule key meetings and interviews to gather information to support audit findings
- Execute assigned test plans and ensure sufficient evidence is captured to support audit findings in order to communicate the full scope of test results to senior audit management
- Assist in developing audit reports for internal and external stakeholders ensuring that audit working papers and documentation meet the professional standards
- Plan, organize and execute independent work for audit projects to ensure timely completion in consultation with Senior Audit Manager and Audit Director
- Support Senior Audit Managers in gathering of updates from stakeholders on action plan progress and in managing the working relationship with the Management team in order to effectively address issues that arise during audits
- Participate in the update and enhancement of existing audit methodologies and practices by continually researching opportunities, tools as well as changes in OLG, industry or AGCO practices in order to best implement improvements that enable the optimal function of OLG’s risk and control environment
What we are looking for
- University degree in business administration or related field
- Professional designation in a related field (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the audit field
- Specific knowledge of audit management practices and frameworks such as COSO, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards, CoBIT and other relevant regulations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong judgment and results-oriented; detail-oriented with strong problem solving, critical analytical skills and the capacity for innovative thinking
- Knowledge of and/or experience in data analysis techniques considered an asset
- Results-oriented problem-solving skills
- Able to travel (up to 20%) within Ontario
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and participation in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on December 5, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.