**This posting is with our cluster partner, OLG**
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Multiple full-time, bilingual (English/French) positions available in our Sault Ste. Marie office
The Bilingual Inbound Specialist is the first point of contact for responding to and resolving customer and retailer inquiries regarding all aspects of OLG. The incumbent will accept responsibility for contributing to the overall success of the Support Centre while being committed to endorsing our Corporate Values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship and Excellence through contact with internal and external customers.
This position requires an individual who is flexible, adaptable to change and thrives within a dynamic shiftwork environment (24 x 7 x 365).
The successful candidate must adhere to log in times and maintain specified productivity and quality according to Call Quality Standards.
What you will be doing:
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Researching, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving or escalating all problems/complaints received daily from internal and external customers/retailers on OLG products, services, promotions and processes.
- Accurately documenting all incidents and activities in the appropriate systems in a timely manner adhering to Freedom of Information and Privacy legislation.
- Maintaining open relationships with all departments within the Lottery Business Unit, Gaming partners and third-parties such as NCR and Rogers.
- Providing team support by sharing information, assisting with problem resolution and providing peer coaching.
- Maintaining and issuing documents requested by retailers/customers and other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- College diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Bilingualism (English/French)
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Internet Explorer and proficient keyboarding skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Versatile customer service and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Skilled at multi-tasking with experience learning, retaining, and communicating information
- Strong time management skills including ability to stay on task and prioritize work
- Skilled at working independently and as part of a team
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, defined benefit pension plan and variable pay program
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Generous leave plans
- Flexible work environment
- Exclusive employee perks
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on December 2, 2018.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.