**This posting is with our cluster partner, OLG**
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
- Multiple bilingual (English/French), full-time positions available in our Sault Ste. Marie (northern Ontario) office
- Relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates
Reporting to the Manager OLG Support Centre – iGaming, the Bilingual Inbound Specialist OLG Support Centre – iGaming is responsible for establishing quality customer interactions and addressing inquiries in a manner that aligns with OLG’s customer-centric values.
This position requires an individual who is flexible, adaptable to change and thrives within a dynamic shiftwork environment (24 x 7 x 365).
What you will be doing:
- Creating great customer experiences during every interaction to establish a strong customer relationship
- Documenting and recording all interactions, such as phone calls, emails, chat and social media – to monitor and analyze customer experiences
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of all OLG products, services and promotions to ensure customers receive accurate information
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of all OLG procedures to ensure compliance with organizational privacy, information and risk protocols
- Serving as the primary point of contact for customer questions regarding products, services and promotions to support customers in optimizing their value from OLG offerings
- Offering advice and guidance on products, services and promotions to enhance the customer’s interaction and value-add from OLG offerings
- Providing troubleshooting and escalating to vendor, as necessary, to ensure smooth and quality OLG interactions
- Escalating customer inquiries, as needed, to ensure quality interactions and customer satisfaction is achieved
- Continuously seeking opportunities to improve department policies, processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective operations
What we’re looking for:
- University degree or college diploma in relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- Bilingualism (English/French)
- 3+ years of experience working in customer service
- 3+ years of experience working in complex, challenging environments
- Experience in gaming, entertainment or other similar industries preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, internet and proficient keyboarding skills
- Ability to work shiftwork, including weekends and holidays, in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment
- Excellent customer service, English and French communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Licenses, Registrations, Certificates:
- AGCO Category 2 Gaming Assistant Registration (Initiated at offer stage – employment is conditional upon obtaining and maintaining this license)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, defined benefit pension plan and variable pay program
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Generous leave plans
- Flexible work environment
- Exclusive employee perks
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on December 9, 2018.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.