**This position is with our cluster partner, OLG**
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager INSTANT Games is responsible for the development and implementation of product and brand marketing plans for OLG’s INSTANT Category, and works collaboratively in the advertising, promotion, communications, research and evaluations of those brand plans.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in strategic marketing planning; business plan development and new product initiative development for the INSTANT Portfolio and develop individual Marketing Brand Plans for assigned brands.
- Works collaboratively with Marketing Communications team and leading advertising and communication agencies to develop, manage, and implement consumer communication programs including advertising programs, promotions, sponsorship program, public relations initiatives, for all assigned brands.
- Develop and implement new INSTANT products, including product design and prize structure development.
- Identification & management of research needs and coordinating the process through to completion for all assigned brands.
- Work with Sales and Distribution to develop brand specific channel strategies and initiatives as well as maintain current merchandising programs and explore new merchandising options or optimization.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of all OLG reporting systems relating to assigned brands and provide ongoing sales and market analysis.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process including sales, financial and profit-forecasting. Track and manage the assigned Marketing budget and report on variances.
- Lead and/or participate (e.g. Marketing Project Lead) on cross-functional teams in Marketing and Brand Management projects as assigned, including new product launches.
- Participates in conferences, training sessions, round table discussions to develop/maintain a high level of knowledge of the lottery industry.
- Work with media agencies to develop media plans for assigned brands, track media activity, traffic media, and evaluate media effectiveness.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree, preferably in business administration with a concentration in Marketing or Marketing Communications, or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Experience applying marketing principles including product design, promotion, pricing, merchandising, advertising, and market research, as well as, good knowledge of sales and retail channels.
- Exposure to and knowledge of broadcast media/production, consumer/retailer promotions, budget and agency management and knowledge of the print production processes.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to provide tracking and sound financial analysis, statistical/probability analysis and sales analysis.
- Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods industry and knowledge of a variety of gaming activities (table games, digital games) and general consumer and technology trends, is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills, flexibility and an ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – including presentations skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of several software packages including, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Chrome, Explorer and Microsoft Office is essential
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, defined benefit pension plan and variable pay program
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Generous leave plans
- Flexible work environment
- Exclusive employee perks
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on November 29, 2018.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.