Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
OLG Site or Facility: Foster Drive Office
Number of Positions: 2
Job Type: Permanent
Length of Contract:
Department/Division: VP Gaming & Charitable Gaming
Posted Date: 10/16/2017
Posting Expiry Date: 10/30/2017
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Gaming Management System (GMS) Business Analyst Position Summary
Reporting to the GMS Product Manager, the GMS Business Analyst will work on high priority, high risk and high complexity tasks which will require a very good understanding of OLG’s central GMS and the Service Provider site GMS systems.
In This Position You Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Independently conduct the business processes required within the central GMS for OLG to be able to continuously meet our mandated conduct and manage obligations that fall under the Canadian Criminal Code
- Control GMS configuration and documents: holders of system configuration sheets, manage any requests from the business for configuration changes, initiate access approvals within User Matrix, control process maps and training documentation
- Asset Matrix: controlling slot data, reviewing site change list submissions, run ROMSig, Control BIN Files, execute Game disable and enable functions, execute Game information querying and provide reports for the department Alert Grid: monitor alert grid, standard reporting on alerts received including ROMSig failure, self-exclusion attempts to card in and anti-money laundering (AML) alerts
- CentCom: process five (5) workflows including: confirm ban, ban mismatch, enrollment fuzzy, enterprise ban mismatch, enterprise ban fuzzy and provide Centcom search results for various stakeholders including AML, Corporate Security and Customer Hub
- RG/Pre-Commitment: control configurations, messaging and run analytics reports
- Participate in Certification and Validation required for site GMS by completing test cases, resolving bugs, investigating potential workarounds, logging test results, verifying data and ensuring data quality
- Generate and provide various internal stakeholders with reports/data on scheduled and ad hoc basis to support Conduct and Manage
- Work with external vendors to resolve system access and/or configuration issues
- Ensure that stakeholders of various functional business units and external stakeholders are fully involved and are contributing to the delivery of the requirements
- Provide timely, accurate reports on issues to ensure that all stakeholders are apprised of the progress Comply with AGCO regulations and assist with identifying in any notifications are required Continuously improve the day to day processes conducted in the Central GMS
- Accountable for contributing to GMS department goals and the delivery of those goals Maintain a relationship with AGCO to share knowledge on the site and central GMS
- Establish a working relationship with the Central and Site GMS vendors to maintain a deep understanding of their systems, for system upgrades, fixes and to resolve issues, etc
- Work and collaborate with large group of internal SMEs: RG, Finance, AML, ACE, CHUB, Corporate Security, Privacy and IT on testing and executing fixes or upgrades
- Manage a working relationship with the Service Providers while executing key daily tasks and site GMS validations Respond to information requests from internal and external auditors
What you will need to succeed in this Position:
- Expert knowledge of the central GMS functionality and possible configuration options In-depth knowledge of various site GMS functionalities and possible configurations Knowledge of COSA, TAPA and Gaming Policies as it pertains to GMS
- Extensive knowledge of OLG’s conduct and manage mandate and the GMS processes in place to ensure compliance
- Expert knowledge of the Gaming business
- Basic understanding of the IT Product Manager and Service Provider Relationship Management roles Knowledge of how the Relationship Governance model works between external vendors and OLG Knowledge of how the Governance model works between the Service Provider and OLG
- Knowledge of Ontario Legislation Bill 81/12: AGCO Technical Standards, AGCO Product Regulations and Report Requirements, AGCO RG Standards and AGCO System Standards
- Knowledge of Project Management and ability to work on multiple projects at various stages Demonstrated use of Business Process Improvement methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio, Lotus Notes 5 Years of Gaming Management Systems (GMS) related work experience 3 Years of experience working with vendors
- University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent in Business Management Experience AGCO Category 1 Gaming License is required
- Ability to work a rotation of weekends on-call as required Travel within the Province is required
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and ability to participate in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Extensive training and professional development programs Exclusive employee discounts
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply on-line by 5pm on October 30, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.