**This position is with our cluster partner, OLG**
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Reporting to the Manager, Ticket Production, the Instant Ticket Production Specialist is responsible for managing game development through to production for Instant lottery games to achieve fiscal sales budget of over $1 billion and ensure a smooth flow of product availability to our market in a timely manner. This role is accountable for ensuring compliance with the AGCO Instant standards and Business Continuity plan. The Instant Ticket Production Specialist works with internal stakeholders and manages vendor relationships ensuring quality products are available for market.
What you will be doing:
- Developing game specifications which convert concepts into physical products. Specifications include game constraints (game programming parameters), prize structure, play instructions, legal disclaimers, play area design, finalizing art and play mechanics etc.
- Resolving production concerns and ticket design issues between various stakeholders (ex. Instant Ticket Printer, Graphic Designer, Legal & Compliance & AODA, Brand Marketing, French Language Services, Marketing, Communications and Media Relations, OLG Support Centre, Instant Ticket Security, Prize Centre, Sales, Responsible Gaming and IT) to provide a marketable Instant game according to OLG standards.
- Approving individual Instant ticket game contracts on behalf of OLG to support budgeted sales and business continuity requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with all AGCO Instant standards and Instant Ticket Production processes to ensure the integrity of Instant products.
- Providing technical expertise on game development, ticket production and supplier capabilities to assist in new business initiatives and game concepts on an on-going basis.
- Resolving issues as a subject matter expert for Instant ticket processes, printing, and production.
- Approving pre-press samples for graphic quality and consistency for each Instant game to permit the Instant Ticket Printer to begin print production.
- Directing external suppliers on game quality, quantity and integrity requirements in collaboration with Ticket Security and Brand personnel to achieve product conformity with OLG standards. Completing documentation to support vendor management, product management, product development, issues management, AGCO Instant standards and Instant production processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in a print production environment or related industry (design agency etc.)
- Knowledge of Instant ticket printing processes and issues surrounding secure printing
- Experience proofreading and editing, organized and strong attention to detail skills
- Experience coordinating projects and overseeing associated budgets
- Vendor management experience
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Contract management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- A resourceful and solutions focused problem solver with strong interpersonal skills to manage, build and maintain relationships
- Proven written and verbal communication skills to effectively deal with diverse audiences both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a multi-disciplined environment collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with ability to deliver results in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of the Lottery industry, OLG gaming systems such as LAMS (PDMS Product Data Management System), and IMS (Inventory Management System), and PeopleSoft Financials is an asset.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and ability to participate in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Generous leave plan
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Exclusive employee perks
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.