*This is a job for our Cluster Partner – PQA*
PQA has been going strong since 1997! We take pride in our commitment to the communities across Canada in which we are located because we know there is more to life than work. Our team members enjoy opportunities for continuous learning and they work with leading edge companies, technologies and tools. As one of Canada’s largest and most established independent software testing companies, we insist on working with ‘quality’ people who share our passion for doing the job right!
We are growing in Sault Ste. Marie and are currently looking for an intermediate test automation specialist to help us do that!
What you’ll do
- Write, maintain and run test scripts using HP QTP/UFT
- Assist with the detailed analysis and interpretation of results to help identify and isolate issues
- Report status and metrics to clients and management
- Participate with clients in discussions of prioritizing testing activities
- Develop, test and maintain in-house testing tools / harnesses
- Identify and document defects encountered during test execution activities utilizing defect tracking tools
What you’ll need
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB certification considered an asset
- 3 – 5 years of test automation experience with a minimum of 3 projects / roles
- Experience tracking and reporting status and metrics to clients
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Are you interested? Work with us!
Terms of Employment and Compensation:
As a full time employee at PQA, you will receive a Group Benefit Plan, including health and dental coverage, competitive salary and a group RRSP plan. The successful candidate may be required to provide a Criminal Record Check.