*This is a job for our Cluster Partner – PQA*
PQA has been going strong since 1997! We take pride in our commitment to the communities across Canada in which we are located because we know there is more to life than work. Our team members enjoy opportunities for continuous learning and they work with leading edge companies, technologies and tools. As one of Canada’s largest and most established independent software testing companies, we insist on working with ‘quality’ people who share our passion for doing the job right!
We are growing in Sault Ste. Marie and are currently looking for an experienced tester to help us do that!
What you’ll do
- Running test cases
- Writing simple test plans
- Reviewing test cases, plans and strategies
- reviewing requirements and defects
- Extracting test requirements from software specifications and requirements
- Validating test case coverage
What you’ll need
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Automation / performance testing experience considered an asset
- ISTQB certification considered an asset
- 1 – 5 years of testing experience
- Ability to multi-task productively
- Experience mentoring testers
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Are you interested? Work with us!
Terms of Employment and Compensation:
As a full time employee at PQA, you will receive a Group Benefit Plan, including health and dental coverage, competitive salary and a group RRSP plan. The successful candidate may be required to provide a Criminal Record Check.