*This job is for our cluster partner Gateway Casinos*
Job Type: Part-Time
Posting Date: November 28, 2017
Who We Are
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is the largest and most diversified gaming company in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,100 employees and operates 26 gaming properties with 286 tables, over 9,800 slots, 57 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms. As the selected service provider in Northern Ontario, Gateway will undertake two new planned builds in North Bay and Kenora. Gateway is undertaking an ambitious growth strategy to dramatically improve the customer experience and attract new customers. This includes the development of proprietary casino and food and beverage brands like Match Eatery & Public House and Atlas Steak + Fish. This year Gateway is celebrating 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
Our friendly atmosphere, attentive and committed service starts with you! Make each and every customer’s experience a great Gateway one!
The Player Services Representative (PSR) is the ambassador of our Winner’s Circle Rewards loyalty program. In this role, you will provide the highest level of customer service engaging guests to provide a memorable entertainment experience.
- Greet customers and provide information on events and promotions
- Explain and enroll customers in the Winner’s Circle Rewards loyalty program
- Assist in implementing on-site events, promotions and entertainment initiatives
What You’ll Require
- A secondary school diploma; post-secondary diploma in Marketing or a Business related discipline is preferred
- A minimum one year of experience in a related field
- Proven high level of Customer Service
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer application packages and mathematical skills
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 7 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!
**Gateway will post/recruit in accordance with the terms and conditions of applicable Collective Agreements.
Gateway is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.