**This posting is for our cluster partner, OLG**
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Reporting to the Director of Digital analytics, the Senior Analyst is a key role in establishing visibility, trust, and confidence in OLG’s information through the analysis & measurement of OLG’s Digital and customer data. This position will provide OLG with a unique skill set that will assist in advancing OLG’s capabilities through digital analytics and predictive modeling that will support the execution of key enterprise strategies.
What you will be doing:
- Analyzing the digital behavior of players, providing modeling and execution support to assist in personalizing experiences through websites & mobile apps.
- Analyzing and merging large sets of data representing digital behavior & play behavior to provide insights about user actions that help business partners optimize KPIs. This includes attribution analysis, player path analysis, conversions & player segmentation.
- Support and execute Multivariate testing, exposing insights to inform customer experience improvements.
- Developing deep knowledge of customer behavior to provide insights and measurement of customer acquisition and customer retention marketing activities.
- Developing & adjusting analytical models, reports & dashboards.
- Monitoring all operational digital data and taking ownership to ensure accuracy, consistency, relevance and timeliness of the information. Contribute to improving the quality of information by auditing existing data collection/input processes.
- Communicate with key stakeholders at all levels to translate complex concepts into actionable insights.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital analytics role
- Post-secondary degree in business/commerce, statistics, computer science, economics, finance or mathematics
- Knowledge of key languages and platforms such as Google Marketing Platform, Adobe, Analytics 360, SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, R, Python, Alteryx, Power BI. Tableau, Excel
- Working experience with Digital Analytics tools, Tag Management, A/B testing, Social Media & SEO
- Experience with Hadoop and related big data technologies
- Experience building, updating & explaining data analysis and advanced analytical modeling
- Understanding of marketing analytics, experimentation and measurement
- An effective self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills who thrives in an environment that demands teamwork
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and ability to participate in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Generous leave plan
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Exclusive employee perks
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on January 18, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.