**This posting is for our cluster partner, OLG**
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Reporting to the Director Human Resources, the Senior Manager Human Resources will act as a strategic partner and advisor to identified Divisions. The role will provide direction and guidance on all aspects of Human Resources to enable divisions to achieve their business goals and objectives.
In This Position You Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Serve as a thought leader and provide advisory services on all aspects of Talent and Human Resources issues that have been escalated to provide continued client support
- Understand the business and divisional operating model and objectives to identify key talent levers that inform creation of a robust talent management framework to yield maximum business value
- Partner with Divisional senior leadership to develop customized talent agenda and implementation plans in line with the HR strategy to build high-functioning Divisions
- Manage complex, high risk and sensitive employee relations and workplace issues and conflicts and guide HR Consultants on handling other employee relations issues/ queries to ensure business continuity
- Provide leadership, planning and oversee delivery of integrated HR programs, services and activities that are client centered to drive business results
- Provide consultative support to the business leaders on Succession Planning on critical and hard to fill roles by leveraging subject market expertise and market intelligence
- Understand market trends, labor-market demographics, workforce readiness and leverage research & analytics to develop Divisional Workforce plans that focus on all talent segments to drive continuous growth
- Implement Performance Management Systems (PMS) and drive completion with respective Divisions and provide inputs to HR Initiatives Lead on the key parameters to drive continuous improvement
- Coach and provide consultation to leaders on Organization Design and Effectiveness and drive implementation to promote OLG’s culture, drive continuous growth and performance of the business
- Contribute to a continuously evolving workplace by providing support and coaching to senior leaders to enhance leadership effectiveness
- Implement leadership development programs and provide talent development opportunities to the Divisions to ensure the leaders and talent can meet current and future business needs
- Provide support to the business throughout the employee life cycle i.e. onboarding, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement initiatives
- Provide guidance to the HR Consultants on various critical day to day activities across the employee lifecycle as well as on executing on certain critical projects and programs as required.
What you will need to succeed in this Position:
- 12+ Years of Overall Experience with preferably 10+ years of related experience including progressive experience in managing, developing and delivering HR services and programs
- University degree in Human Resources, Labour Relations or related field
Incumbent must be able to demonstrate examples of strategic thinking through partnering with internal stakeholders
- The role requires a significant degree of critical thinking and independent decision making
- Demonstrated ability to develop productive working relationships with business partners
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Problem Solving
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and ability to participate in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply on-line, by 5pm on December 28, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.