Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Reporting to the Director Strategic Planning & Media, the Sr. Marketing Planning Specialist will assist in building a strong brand value proposition for OLG by supporting development and execution of integrated media activities across the enterprise, in a way that contributes to OLG’s growth and commercial success.
What you will be doing:
- In conjunction with the Senior Manager, Strategic Planning and a roster of creative and media agencies, develop and execute paid media strategic plans across the organization.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and various stakeholders to understand needs as they relate to OLG marketing and brand strategy.
- Provide support expertise and analysis of OLG enterprise level view of media effectiveness. In this regard, assist in managing corporate media assets including long term media buys and partnerships.
- Support identification of new targeted and innovative media platforms.
- Support evaluation of media campaigns leveraging tracking research and sales data to continually improve effort.
- Report on tasks as it relates to planning integrated media activities across the enterprise.
- Ensure timely delivery of media activities to internal stakeholders by working across an inter-disciplinary team
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience with a Blue Chip organization. Media/Ad Agency or Platform experience desirable.
- University Degree in Business or Marketing/Communication.
- Understanding of media planning methodologies and practices including but not limited to all digital media (Social, Pre-roll, digital display, mobile, SEO, Programmatic etc).
- Solid experience in planning activities and initiatives, formulating means to track and measure against goals.
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills coupled with the ability to present complex ideas confidently.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, defined benefit pension plan and variable pay program
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Generous leave plans
- Flexible work environment
- Exclusive employee perks
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00pm on January 4, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.