Do you have an inquisitive mind, coupled with a strong desire to build success of the Sault Ste. Marie economy? Are you hungry to tackle the challenge of finding great talent for Sault Ste. Marie companies using analytics, smart communications and strategic thinking? Can you inject ‘lightning bolt’ insights into facts, profiles and surveys? Do you enjoy translating strategy into marketing programs? Do you want to take on responsibilities that need to drive visible successes, often through your autonomous efforts?
If so, this is a cool opportunity. Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Talent Development Coordinator – UP Lottery and Gaming Cluster Development Project
Type of Position Contract
Contract Length 12 months with potential extension of additional 4 months full time
Location Sault Ste. Marie
Start Date Expected February 2019
Expected Duties and Task Management
1. Contribution to Success of UP Objectives
The role will drive UP’s Lottery and Gaming Cluster Development objectives and the performance of its talent supply chain for current and potential cluster business partners in three key areas:
i) Strengthening SSM ‘Time to Hire’ Performance for Current Cluster Partner Openings
ii) Advancing SSM Competitiveness and Attractiveness to Prospect Companies on their Talent Priorities
iii) Increasing the Engagement and Interest Levels of Prospect Talent for SSM Cluster Job Opportunities
2. Types of Activities and Projects
The role combines autonomous creative thinking with precise and timely execution for:
i) Job posting identification and cross-platform promotion/management
ii) LinkedIn Media and Job Slot proactive management to goals
iii) LinkedIn Recruiter Seat competency searches and talent identification
iv) Talent database development and maintenance and
v) Talent strategic communication and involvement-level maintenance
Additional Required Duties and Skills:
Integrate Talent program management for key relationship initiatives
• Assists in identifying potential business’ competency needs in talent
• Integrates with UP senior management on forecasting needs
• Contributes to concept ideation in matching talent programs to competency forecasts
• Responds to specific employer talent challenges and issues
Develop strong talent program executional plans including event outreach and targeted recruitment initiatives
• Works with Pursuit team and talent advisory services agency to define program plans and execute responsibilities.
• Assists in tradeshow event presence including creation of activities, booth display concepts and pre-show consultations
• Represents L&G Pursuit team brand and core messages with professionalism and enthusiasm.
• Prepares and provides briefs as needed for senior management
Social Media Expertise
• Strong social media applications, execution and account management
• Demonstrated experience in marketing, communications development, event management, planning and execution
• Thorough attention to detail and ability to coordinate complex activity
An educational background in marketing, human resources management, business management or related discipline is desirable. We are seeking a candidate with a demonstrated capability to independently develop creative programs that deliver strategic business results for UP’s lottery and gaming cluster.
UP builds the growth and success of Sault Ste. Marie’s Lottery and Gaming cluster of companies through business attraction and talent pool enhancements. The Talent Development Coordinator combines strategic thinking, marketing program management and inquisitive analytical thought to elevate the business success of our cluster partners and grow Sault Ste. Marie’s knowledge economy.
We’re building a leading environment for business and talent success here in Sault Ste. Marie, Canada.
UP focuses on making Sault Ste. Marie’s lottery and gaming business environment one of the best in North America.
We’ve assembled a dedicated team of professionals whose only job is to facilitate lottery and gaming business success in Sault Ste. Marie.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org